Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my space in the cloud.  The place I plan to gather my various projects and share my creative ideas for my home and family.  Let me share a bit of background...


I am a stay-at-home-mom of three small children.  I am the CEO of my family and as such spend the majority of my time managing our household.  What time I have left for myself is used reading and working on whatever current DIY project I'm working on.

Currently, I have been working on a plethora of sewing projects including a holiday dress for for my 17 month old and two quilts for my 3 and 5 year old boys.





For my 3 year old I did this amazing disappearing 9-patch using a cute bug print and fun strips.











For my 5 year old I made this modified log patch by sewing 4 strips of a pirate fabric and alternating the pattern.  I took the scraps and then made a matching bag.







And for my 1 year old, I made a cute modified Onesie Dress and a Thanksgiving A-line dress.


Now you have gotten to see a bit about me and what I've been up to - I hope that you'll find this blog interesting and help me come up with more fun ideas to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment